ACT Testing Amid COVID-19
Preparing for the ACT 2020-2021
- Full-Length Practice ACT Test — including the Optional Writing Test, Information about the Multiple-Choice and Writing Sections, Test-Taking Strategies and What to Expect on Test Day
Cantrell & Waller Preparatory Services
- ACT Test Prep made by real teachers to provide unique test prep solutions with proven results for real students.
ACT – Ideas for Progress
- ACT provides essential skills to arm educators with activities to support test preparation during the school day.
ACT Certified Educator For K-12 Schools and Districts
ACT Counselor Toolkit
- Help your students prepare for the ACT test with useful information about registration, preparing for test date. You can also order paper materials such as ACT Fee Waivers or ACT Registration Flyers.
ACT District Testing Communication Toolkit
- ACT has provided parents, students and educators with the resources to communicate the benefits the ACT.
ACT Learning Resources for Students
- Access ACT study guide, study tips, a full-length official ACT online exam and video lessons for free.
ACT Learning Resources for Educators
- Official ACT resources for educators continue to evolve and now include webinar recordings, success stories and more.
ACT Test Scores
Official (On-Demand) ACT Webinars
- Connecting the ACT Profile Report to Your Curriculum (45 minutes)
- In this webinar, teachers will explore what gets tested on the ACT, learn how the ACT College and Career Readiness Standards describe students’ skills at different levels of readiness, and use the ACT Profile Report to understand the current level of performance of students in your school.
- Leading Your School or District Using the ACT Profile Report (45 minutes)
- As the Instructional Leader in your school or district, having the knowledge and tools needed to connect ACT data to your school or district’s desired outcomes is essential for success. Attendees of this webinar will learn about these data available in the ACT Profile Report and how school and district leaders can use this data to improve student readiness. Attendees will leave with a toolkit of information to support communication with your stakeholders.
- Impacting Students Using the ACT High School Report (30 minutes)
- This webinar provides an overview of the ACT High School Report and demonstrates how counselors can use the data to discuss student academic achievement and help students plan for life after high school. Attendees will receive resources and support materials to guide conversations with students.