Education Forward Arizona is planning a series of webinars on timely P-20 education topics and thought-provoking issues. These webinars will educate you and encourage you to think differently about education.
The Morning Scoop, in partnership with the Arizona Capitol Times
Only 46% of adults in Arizona have attained higher education, but in just a few years the overwhelming majority of jobs will require education beyond high school. On top of that, the pandemic presents challenges the state has yet to fully realize. However, these challenges also mean Arizona has the opportunity to not just limp through the pandemic, but to truly help students and teachers recover and thrive. Join Education Forward Arizona and the Arizona Capitol Times in a discussion with state leaders from early education, K-12 education and postsecondary education about what it would take to move our state’s education system forward. Register below – it’s free to attend!
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021 from 8 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Liz Barker Alvarez, Chief Policy Advisor, First Things First
- Chris Bustamante, Executive Director, Arizona Community College Coordinating Council
- Fred DuVal, Chair Elect, Arizona Board of Regents
- Kathy Hoffman, Superintendent of Public Instruction, Arizona Department of Education
- Rich Nickel, President and CEO, Education Forward Arizona