These priorities apply to one or more of the goals aligned to the Education Progress Meter.
- Provide increased funding to meet the needs of low-income schools and students with disabilities.
- Provide funding for mental health support for teachers and students, P-20.
- Offer schools more flexibility to innovate.
- Increase broadband access in rural and low-income communities.
- Expand parent and family engagement opportunities. Provide resources and tools to support parents.
- Support and promote social-emotional learning as a critical pillar of academic performance and reducing absenteeism.
- Leverage and expand access to data, especially disaggregated data that can support data-driven programs, policies and practices.
- Increase funding for all of education (P-20).