- Arizona Community Foundation Scholarships
- College Depot Scholarship Information
- Earn to Learn Scholarship Information
- Education Forward Arizona Scholarship
- National Scholarship Search
Grants are federal and state awards set aside for students who need help paying for college. Grants do not have to be paid back—they are free money. (Pell Grant maximum for the 2022-2023 school year is $6,895.)
Student loans are provided by the federal government. Students borrow money to pay for college but do not have to repay until six months after graduation. These loans typically have low-interest rates and flexible payment plans. Most students pay for some of their college costs using student loans.
The Phoenix Union High School District has a great list of Free or Low-Cost Programs for Underrepresented Students.