Education Forward Arizona Scholarship Application
The application for the 2024/2025 Education Forward Arizona Scholarship opened on January 15, 2024. Apply today!
- Student may be eligible to receive up to $6,000 per year ($2,000 – $3,000 per semester) for up to 4 years
- Intended for students planning to obtain a bachelor’s degree within 4 years; beginning your education at a community college for the first 2 years is an option
- Mentoring and Success Services (see below)
Mentoring and Success Services
- Quarterly coaching/mentoring from a dedicated Success Adviser
- Peer networking sessions, trainings and workshops
- Links to on-campus resource centers
- Internship and career support
- Student must be actively involved in one of the Arizona College Access Network (AzCAN) member college access programs or high schools.
- Student must demonstrate high potential and motivation to succeed in college
- Student must have a 3.0 Weighted Cumulative GPA
- Student must be a graduate of an Arizona high school and entering college or a university as a first-time enrollee
- Student must be a citizen/legal resident of Arizona and be Pell Grant eligible
- Undocumented Students must be eligible for in-state tuition (attended an Arizona high school for two years and graduated) and are required to complete the Federal Student Aid Estimator