Arizonans have told us they are looking for a nonpartisan source of information about important P-20 education issues. They’ve shared with us that they want factual information to understand how these issues impact schools, students, educators, and families from a nonpartisan perspective.
In response to this feedback, Education Forward Arizona will share information to help you understand key education issues. We will do our best to share factual information that puts our students and educators at the center of the conversation. We’ll also share our perspective and how the issues can help us increase education attainment and drive progress towards the Education Progress Meter goals.
- Education Explainer: Arizona’s Teacher ShortageArizona’s teachers are the foundation of our education system. Our […]
- Proposition 308 ExplainedAs voters begin to receive their mail-in ballots, we thought […]
- Arizona School Vouchers ExplainedIn June, the Arizona legislature and Governor approved a mass […]
- FY23 Budget OverviewWhile we were pleased to see a bipartisan budget that […]
- What’s Important to Include in a School Funding Proposal & the Impact of SB1269The legislature is considering proposals that would change the school […]
- Parents: Be a voice for young kids and families in your Arizona communityBy: First Things First Are you looking for a way […]
- Arizona’s High School Graduation Requirements: Spotlight on MathArizona’s high school graduation requirements set the bar for what […]
- Aggregate Expenditure Limit Frequently Asked QuestionsThere are a lot of questions about the Aggregate Expenditure […]
- What’s in the Governor’s Proposed FY23 State Budget for Education?On January 14 Governor Doug Ducey released his $14.25B proposal […]
- 2022 State of the State: Addressing Ducey’s Education AgendaToday the Governor delivered his 8th and final State of […]
- Spending Limit Puts more than $1.1B at risk for Arizona SchoolsMore than a billion dollars of existing school funding is […]
- 2021 Legislative Session Wrap UpAfter 171 days and the third longest session in Arizona […]
- How to Be Involved in How Your School District or Charter School is using COVID Relief FundingArizona is receiving an estimated $4 billion to support K-12 […]
- Understanding Arizona’s Federal COVID Relief Funding for K-12 EducationThe federal government has made funding available to all states […]